Application process Recognized Sponsorship
- Evaluation of your company background and current business plan
- Discuss residency options for your company’s staff
- Completion of application forms and submission to IND (immigration office)
- Contact with IND on your application status
- Extra fees apply in case Bolder Launch will assist with the preparation of content for the Business Plan
- Extra fees apply in case Bolder Launch will assist to prepare the financial forecast
- Government fees not included (amount depends on size of the company)
Apply for sponsorship status in the Netherlands
When you apply for sponsorship status in the Netherlands, things can get quite complicated and time-consuming. You will need to submit a set of requirements to the IND. Even then, there are other procedures you need to undergo as an employer sponsor in the Netherlands who intends to hire foreign nationals for your Dutch company.
Don’t fret! Bolder Launch can help you apply for sponsorship status so you can grow your business in the Netherlands with the help of talented foreign team members. You will have to consider the following factors:
- The application needs to be filed with the IND. After the IND receives the application, the IND sends a letter with the payment details.
- You will receive a letter in which the IND indicates the period of time needed to make a decision.
- The IND will check whether all conditions are met and takes a decision within four weeks, although this can take longer in practice (the IND can extend this term). The decision will either be positive or negative.
- When a positive decision is made, the company will be entered in the Public Register of Sponsors.
Read more about the exact conditions and procedure of the application of the recognised sponsorship in our Launch Guide.
Apply for sponsorship status in the Netherlands in 6 steps:
Step 1. Fill questionnaire
Complete our Business Questionnaire and provide your business plan (if available)
Step 2. Discuss
Discuss the potential of your sponsorship request in the Netherlands with our experts
Step 3. Finalise
Finalise your business plan (if relevant), financial forecast and collect other relevant documents
Step 4. Apply for launch
Bolder Launch applies for the recognised sponsorship request in the Netherlands’ Immigration Office (IND)
Step 5. Get approval
IND provides the approval of the residency application within 6-8 weeks
Step 6. Get written confirmation
The employer will receive written confirmation of the issuance of the recognised sponsorship status and can start to apply for work permits for highly skilled migrants