Are you planning to launch your real estate company in the Netherlands?
The Dutch real estate market recovered from its post-economic slump and is expanding steadily. As more enterprises relocate to the Netherlands to benefit from its advantageous economic environment, the demand for office space and residential buildings has increased, fueling this growth. Due to the expanding IT industry in the Dutch towns, as well as the port city of Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Den Haag are particularly highly liked.
Permits & Legislation
The real estate sector in the Netherlands is regulated by a number of laws. This includes the Dutch Housing Act, as well as the Building Decree 2021. Moreover, building permits are also in place should you wish to explore property development.
Not sure whether you need a license, or which license to apply for? Our company formation agents can help you determine whether you need any licenses or permits to launch a real estate business in the Netherlands. Call us now to discuss how we can help make the process go smoothly.
How do I set up a real estate business in the Netherlands
- The first thing to do when starting a Dutch business is to register a Dutch company with the Dutch Trade Register, which must include the mandatory NACE (Nomenclature of Economic Activities) number. For real estate businesses, the numbers are as follows (the group and class numbers will depend on the type of operation): Section L; Division 68; Group 68.1 – 68.3; Class 68.10 – 68.32.
- Once you have registered your business you may need to apply for certain licenses and permits. Call us to find out more.
Why choose Bolder Launch to help you to launch a real estate business in the Netherlands
- Bolder Launch has helped a number of people launch a real estate business in the Netherlands.
- Our specialist agents are experienced with the process of incorporating a company, including starting a Dutch BV. They also know the formalities of starting a real estate business in the Netherlands.
- Our consultants can connect you to the relevant authorities and regulatory bodies. In addition, they can provide you with business development services for your real estate business in the Netherlands.
- We can help you to draw up an effective business plan so you can start a profitable Dutch company and begin operating in the real estate sector as soon as possible.
- A Bolder Launch consultant can help you secure funding for your real estate business.
- Since Bolder Launch is a Dutch company, we know the Dutch real estate market well. We can guide you to efficiently set up a business, such as a Dutch BV, in the Netherlands. This makes Bolder Launch the ideal local business partner for your business in the Netherlands.
- When you start a business in the Netherlands, you are going to need skilled employees. We can connect you to top real estate recruitment agencies to ensure that you get the top talent for your real estate business.
We are the ultimate local partners for your real estate business. Call now!
Can’t wait to start a real estate business in the Netherlands, but still unsure whether the market is the right one? Or are you considering other EU countries, like Belgium or Spain? Feel free to schedule a free consultation with one of our Dutch business development agents to discuss why the real estate sector in the Netherlands is the perfect place to start a Dutch real estate company.
We can help you determine your business proposition, as well as the services you aim to provide. Bolder Launch can provide input and expert guidance on how to present this to the Dutch market.
With its resilient recovery after an economic downturn, the Dutch real estate market is very stable and growing. This growth has been fueled by the increase in demand for office space and residential properties as more and more businesses move to the Netherlands to take advantage of its favourable business environment. The cities of Amsterdam and Den Haag are particularly popular due to the growing IT sector in those areas, as well as the port city of Rotterdam.
This makes the country the perfect place to invest in the property sector and create a real estate business in the Netherlands.
There are many reasons to structure your investments in the Netherlands via a local legal entity, such as the Dutch BV.
When you are planning to invest in multiple real estate projects, it is typically best to consider a separate legal entity for every estate. By doing so, risks can be reduced, and you can have the flexibility to include investors and shareholders in specific projects. Because of Tax Treaties in place, income from real estate is typically taxed in the Netherlands. Setting up a local Dutch company might be more efficient, than registering your overseas entity for taxes in the Netherlands.
Choosing a legal structure for your real estate company
The Dutch BV is the most popular Dutch legal entity used by real estate companies. The entity is easy to incorporate, has no capital deposit requirement and no restrictions on the directors and shareholders.
In case you are planning to buy multiple projects in the Netherlands, or in Europe for that matter, it might be advisable to establish a Dutch holding company that will manage your European real estate activities. It can collect dividends tax efficiently, reinvest in new projects, or it can pay out dividends to many countries with little to no withholding taxes.
Are you planning to raise funds for your real estate project? We can assist you with numerous crowdfunding and real estate funding options in the Netherlands. In case you are raising funding for third-party projects, you might qualify as an investment fund. We can assist you to structure this as well.
Dealing with a real estate business in the Netherlands is regulated in some cases, but in most cases, anybody can be involved in the purchasing, development, brokering and selling of real estate without any license requirement.
The real estate sector in the Netherlands is regulated by several laws, including the Dutch Housing Act, as well as the Building Decree and building permits, should you wish to explore property development.
All corporate startup tools are at your fingertips!
Bolder Launch provides all the tools and corporate services you need to keep your company up to speed in the Netherlands:
- From company formation to the dissolution of your company, we got you covered during the incorporation process.
- Once your company is launched, we can assist with your trademark registration, obtain residency for your relocated staff or assist you with the application of your Tax IDs.
- Bolder Launch provides accounting services in-house and our team can assist you with Tax Filing Services.
Our Launch Package
Bolder Launch offers a Launch Package that includes drafting your corporate structure, the formation of your Dutch entity, Trademark Registration and Corporate Secretarial Services for 1 year at a fixed fee of 3.750 EUR. The value of this package is well over 5.000 EUR!
How do I set up a real estate business in the Netherlands?
Are you ready to start your real estate company in the Netherlands? To simplify the process, you can use our online order form and incorporate your Dutch BV without the need to visit the Netherlands! With our Launch Guides, you can become familiar with a lot of interesting information on how to start your business in the Netherlands.
Once your preferred corporate structure is set, we can establish your Dutch BV within a matter of days.
We can offer a fixed fee for your company formation, trademark registration and corporate mentorship for the first year. This includes assistance with opening a bank account, and application tax IDs, amongst others. Contact us for a full proposal and a timeline for your Dutch company formation!