For our growing operations we are looking for a Business Compliance Officer. As a Business Compliance Officer, you will work closely with our legal, financial, and corporate administrators to ensure that Bolder Launch (part of Bolder Group) can maintain its continued growth, by ensuring that Bolder Launch complies with applicable laws, regulations, supervisory requirements and internal policies and procedures. You are responsible for identifying and assessing the compliance risks faced by Bolder Launch as well as assisting in the management and monitoring of these risks.
- Preparing compliance files and initial risk assessments for our clients.
- Ensuring all KYC requirements are met to accept new clients including assessing documentation and risk analysis.
- Ensuring all KYC requirement are met on existing client files, including periodic risk assessment and assisting with transaction monitoring.
- Communicating with clients, colleagues and third parties on all KYC related matters.
- Assisting in various AML related screenings of our database.
- Assisting in maintaining internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local laws, regulations and standards.
- Informing and advising management about the impact of and changes in local laws and regulations, best practices or compliance themes in general.
Ideal experiences and competencies
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in a business, law or finance related field.
- You have 1 – 2 years of experience in the financial service industry with a proven track-record in C compliance.
- You are fluent in English, speaking and understanding Dutch is considered an advantage.
- You have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- You are pro-active and well structured.
- You are hands-on and have a can-do mentality.
What we offer you
In addition to a nice job at a modern administration office, you will receive an excellent salary and competitive employment conditions. You will be given the space to grow yourself and to form the basis of a growing administration office. Development is important to us, which is why we offer you plenty of opportunities for masterclasses, workshops and training. You will work in a team of no-nonsense and open colleagues. We have a brand new office, we have a good coffee machine.