Our Dutch accountants have a lot of experience in payroll services, especially concerning expats.
The first step for a Dutch business to employ staff, is to register in the Netherlands as an Employer. Overseas companies can register as an Employer, without the requirement of registering a local legal entity (conditions apply).
Our team can help you to apply for the Wage Tax ID, for a fixed fee of 125 EUR, as shown in the Company Service price list.
Furthermore, We can provide you the payrolling services for 450 EUR per employee, per year, excl. VAT.
The fees include:
- Issuance of Salary Slip (pdf and hardcopy)
- Filing of wage tax return
- Tax Calculation on salary
- Advice on 30% Tax ruling (if applicable)
- Basic support on immigration services for expats (help with housing formalities, tax filing requirements (income tax)
- Complete statements/journals for the bookkeeper who will be responsible for corporate bookkeeping
In case you don’t have a Dutch corporation or branch yet, we can help you to determine if you require to register a branch, in order to act as Employer of Records.
As a global entrepreneur, you should not underestimate the complexity of setting up your Dutch administration. Although you might have experience in keeping your books for your current company, there are a lot of details to consider when you start a Dutch company, and apply for a Dutch tax number. It’s important to avoid paying too high taxes, or creating extra work, penalties, or even costly (and frustrating!) tax audits. By appointing Bolder Launch as your administrative partner, you avoid such scenarios, so you can focus on your business.