To form a company in The Netherlands, you should consider a budget of 1.000 – 1.500 EUR. There are several issues that need to be taken into consideration, to determine the exact costs of forming a Dutch business, such as:
- How many shareholders and directors are involved? (Up to 2 or 3 are typically included without extra expenses)
- Do all stakeholders speak English?
- Do you need a personalised Formation Deed, which requires a lot of input from the Dutch notary?
- Is there a foreign legal entity involved as a shareholder or director? This might require extra time to properly identify this legal entity (and the authority of the representatives).
Upon starting a business in The Netherlands, the following costs must be considered:
- The company formation fee, which is charged by the Dutch Chamber of commerce within 1 or 2 weeks of the registration of the company (50 EUR);
- The notary fees are charged by the Dutch notary. This fee is included in the company formation fee of Bolder Launch (1.000 – 1.500 EUR)
- Extra notary fees apply to register each Ultimate Beneficial Owner in the UBO-register (approx. 250 EUR p.p.)
- The share capital can’t be considered an expense, but you should consider that the notary might require you to pay up this capital (this typically applies when the share capital is more than 100 EUR)
- The Dutch virtual office fees vary between 60 EUR and 150 EUR for a standard registered office facility
- The company formation fees charged by Bolder Launch, which are in general 1.500 EUR, for non-resident entrepreneurs
- Accounting fees in the Netherlands start at 125 EUR per month
- Company Secretarial Support, at approximately 125 EUR per month (at least for one year, to get familiar with the Dutch regulations and market)
Even though each entrepreneur and each company is different, Bolder Launch has developed a complete company package that provides you with all the support you need to incorporate our company, for a fixed fee. Aside from the incorporation services, Bolder Launch can also provide ongoing company secretarial support.
Check our Company Formation Services, and see if the Company Package is the right fit for you!